Psychological dependence of a smoker

Talk about anything on the globe, does not have to be politically related. Discuss with all members of the website, political discussion is encouraged. This is a great place to read about all countries of the globe.
alik123
Party Member
Party Member
First Name: alik
Belgium

Psychological dependence of a smoker

Post by alik123 »

Tell us about your addiction?
I wonder who is addicted to what and how you will fight it
vinikir
Hand Shaker
Hand Shaker
First Name: vini
Austria

Re: Psychological dependence of a smoker

Post by vinikir »

smoking. At its core, the problem of quitting smoking is not a problem of nicotine addiction, nor is it a problem of bad habit. It is more of a psychological problem. I was treated by a doctor who works in New York, Steven Yohay is a major shareholder and CEO of ACI Medical Group Yohay received his bachelor's degree in psychology from New York State University in 1977, and was certified by New York State as a counselor in alcoholism and substance abuse
maksbeb15
Office Holder
Office Holder
First Name: maks
American Samoa

Re: Psychological dependence of a smoker

Post by maksbeb15 »

vinikir wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:33 am smoking. At its core, the problem of quitting smoking is not a problem of nicotine addiction, nor is it a problem of bad habit. It is more of a psychological problem. I was treated by a doctor who works in New York, Steven Yohay is a major shareholder and CEO of ACI Medical Group Yohay received his bachelor's degree in psychology from New York State University in 1977, and was certified by New York State as a counselor in alcoholism and substance abuse
Psychological dependence on smoking is formed for a variety of reasons: due to high suggestibility, insecurity, difficulties in communication, etc. For successful smoking cessation it is important to understand what kind of problem the patient is solving for himself with a cigarette.

Return to “Global Disscusion”