ConverterOK - download videos from Youtube for free

lika
Leader
Leader
First Name: lama
Australia

ConverterOK - download videos from Youtube for free

Post by lika »

ConverterOK - download videos from Youtube for free.
If you have a task — how to watch YouTube in podcast mode on your phone, without using WIFI, then this advice will help you. Why I came across this question — I will tell you a little. I often watch the channels Mobile-review, MobileIMHO and other news and reviews of new products in mobile and computer technology, which often do not normally have the opportunity to watch all the videos. A lot of people have smartphones, but the speed of the mobile Internet leaves much to be desired, and watching videos in streaming video mode completely discourages the desire to plant the battery mercilessly.
With ConverterOK you can convert Youtube to mp3
This tip is suitable for users of Windows Phone phones, as well as those who use Apple devices — i.e. using iTunes. For Android devices, you should get video podcast apps that will pump it out for you.
As a result, you will be able to save and download downloaded videos from your YouTube channel (subscriptions, favorites) to your device, view them on it and delete them automatically (for WP and iOS devices). That is, you will be able to watch what you like from YouTube without worrying about traffic or battery overspending!
After launching the app, open your YouTube channel and review your subscriptions. For example, I left the ones that are really interesting to me, and automatically upload them to the PC.
Find out what ID your profile has, it is also very necessary. To do this, open your channel, and what will be displayed in the URL after the slash is your profile ID.

Return to “Australia”