I feel like I'm doing exactly as the players at NBA 2K want right now

MacMillanwu
Office Seeker
Office Seeker
First Name: lanwu
Andorra

I feel like I'm doing exactly as the players at NBA 2K want right now

Post by MacMillanwu »

This is the second consecutive year that MT 2K23 failed to pick between the two titans that are widely regarded as the top center in the world. Last year both were awarded 95 points in 2K22.I am feeling like I'm eating out of Ronnie 2K's hands right now. We're still in the early days of the offseason . And with Kevin Durant pressing pause on the Brooklyn Nets' doomsday device in the past few weeks and what else are we left to talk about?

Whether it's Madden, NHL, FIFA, MLB the Show, or any other major sporting league video game, the publication of the ratings for each player generates heated debates. When you release the rating of the entire team in a particular group, it's normal to have a few crying fanboys, scorned rivals and opinions of snubs.

The athletes themselves also speak out about their ratings at times for the sake of discussion. Durant has done so this week, as did an old teammate from Klay Thompson. Both players were unhappy about their latest results to be honest to say the least.It's my theory that game designers use this technique on purpose. They issue ratings that are controversial enough to stir up debate without jeopardizing the integrity of their game. By doing this, they create a buzz about their new game in hope that more people are drawn to it.

In that sense, I feel like I'm doing exactly as the players at NBA 2K want right now. And, of course, what else do we have to talk about? Regardless of their motivations or motives, the NBA 2K team unveiled its newest game with its ratings for players this week. This includes everyone on Brooklyn's 2022-23 roster. As one would expect, some of their player ratings appeared odd, and Buy MT 2K23 perhaps unprofessional.

Return to “Aland Islands”